REGULATIONS OF THE WEBSITE FREECD-KEY.COM
State on 24.03.2011
§ 1 THE OBJECT
1. This regulations, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, determines:
- the principles of using and functioning of the website freecd-key.com, hereinafter referred to as the Service,
- the rights and obligations of registered Users of Service, hereinafter referred to as the Users, as well as people viewing it, or using its services without the registration,
- the rights, duties and scope of the responsibility of the entity running the Service, hereinafter referred to as the Offeror.
2. Providing the high quality of servicing and means of social communication and ensuring the discretion is the offeror’s mission. We welcome you as the member of this group, however we warn that your profile can be liquidated without any prejudice, if you offended other members or violated the provisions.
§ 2 ENTRY INTO FORCE
1. This regulations become effective on the 24 March, 2012. Each member in the moment of the registration, or the purchase of offered products/services should accept their conditions. The acceptance of provisions of the regulations means that the User got acquainted with their content and undertakes obeying it, in the course of using the Service.
2. Regulations are available in the Service.
3. The offeror reserves the right (renewed) change of the regulations. Change(s) enter(s) into force with the passage of one week counting from appearance of the written version of change(s), if the written objection wasn’t contributed. email@example.com
§ 3 TERMS
1. Terms mentioned below, mean:
- freecd-key.com, determined in the content of this regulations as the Service - website available in the Internet under the address: www.freecd-key.com
- User - individual who made the registration, accepted the provisions of regulations and holds the active Account on the website,
- Account, hereinafter referred to as the Account- available, after log on, the place in the service, where the User can enter, modify and other elements associated with using the site,
- Special Profile – Official profiles of individuals and/or legal persons in the service, created at the participation of the Administrator,
- Name of the Profile/Login – Individual and unique name chosen by the User,
- Comment/Entry- expressing opinion by the User in the Service,
- Private message - the message sent to the User by other User via the internal message system, provided that such a possibility was attached to the account,
- Ban - Blockade of the access imposed on the User for breaking provisions of the Regulations, or acts of generally applicable laws,
- the Administrator - People indicated by the entity managing the Service, hereinafter referred to as the offeror.
- freecd-key Team (FT) - People managing and running the Service. The name of the login of these people is denoted with blue Freecd-key.com logo,
- freecd-key Friend (FP) - Users helping other Users to get to know better the freecd-key website and caring about the quality of descriptions. The name of the login of these Users is denoted with grey freecd-key.com logo,
- Credits - paid service available on freecd-key.com allowing the activation of additional Functions,
- Regulations - This Regulations, every time in their current contents,
- Given User - the User, whom was activated a promotional package “ Star",
- Applicable Provisions - the provisions of generally applicable laws, every time in their current wording,
- Offeror - the entity running the Service,
- Additional Functions - Functions available in the Service, i.e. points allowing to view all paid articles,
- Giving User – the User who activates the promotional package “ Star" the other User.
§ 3 REGISTRATION
I. REGISTERED USERS
1. Only registered users have a full access to all functions of the Service.
2. Every adult individual, or juvenile person can be a user by the agreement of the parent, or a legal guardian who will make the registration on the site and will accept provisions of this regulations.
II. REQUIRED DATA
1. During the process of the registration the User is obliged to give personal details. Giving personal details has voluntary character, and therefore given personal details should also be current, complete, correct and real ones.
2. The offeror reserves the right to demand from the user presenting documents confirming his/her identity, or in case of juvenile people, the documents containing the articulated consent to use the service.
3. Non-conformance to the orders of the Administrator as per Act 9 of this article and other orders or breaking provisions of the Regulations results in a temporary or long-lasting blockage of an account.
4. During the registration it is necessary to give the correct e-mail on which activation link will be sent, enabling the verification and then activation of the registered account.
5. Every change of entered data should be immediately reported to the offeror.
6. Through the registration and acceptance of regulations the user gives consent to use by the offeror the contents, photographs and contact data for commercial purposes and processing personal details for marketing needs, information and statistical of the Site.
III. REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. The registration on the Site is a two- stage process and consists of the correct filling in the form being on the site: www.freecd-key.com/registration and the activation of the account.
2. Registration in the Service and the acceptance of the Regulations is equivalent with giving the consent by the User to process personal data in accordance with the Act as of 29 August, 1997 of the Protection of Personal Details and the Act (Journal of Laws dated 2002 No. 101 item 926) as of 18 July 2002 of the performance of Services with Electronic Means with later amendments (Journal of Laws No. 144 item 1204) in their current wording.
3. Through the registration and acceptance of the regulations the User gives the consent to process given personal data as well collect, process and use the given data, therein e-mail for the purpose of commercial, marketing research and behaviours as well as the preference of the customers with allocating these research for the purposes of improving the quality of servicing provided by freecd-key.com, in accordance with the act of the servicing with electronic means as of 18 July, 2002 (Journal of Laws dated 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
4. After filling in the form the verification of the account takes place, which consists of confirming by e-mail the activation link.
5. Positive completion of the registration means concluding the contract for an indefinite period of time for using the site and its functionalities and the possibility of voluntary using the paid services offered by the Site according to the User judgment.
§ 4 RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE USERS
I. THE RIGHTS OF THE USERS
1. Each registered User of the Service has the right to:
- hold the maximum one Account on the site,
- look through descriptions, tutorials which can be updated or changed every day,
- place the materials, within one's account, for which one bears the full responsibility.
2. The user is supposed to protect the duty of account access and bears the responsibility for making the password available to the third parties.
3. Exclusively a User can use the Account. Establishing and simultaneously using accounts by two persons or more is forbidden. Special Profiles constitute the exception.
II. DUTIES OF THE USERS
4. The user has a duty to choice the name free from offensive expressions and vulgarisms. The offeror reserves the right to remove the accounts having vulgarisms or offensive expressions in the name.
5. The user has duty to behave in a way consistent with the binding provisions, customs as well as the widely comprehended etiquette.
Behaviours contrary to good manners and generally comprehended etiquette are prohibited.
In particular it is prohibited:
- using the account name of vulgarisms and phrases generally regarded as offensive, as well as in any way whatsoever disturbing the dignity,
- placing pornographic names,
- promoting other websites on the site,
- multiple placing of the same names,
- using programs (bots) generating queries to freecd-key.com servers
All actions of this type can be regarded as the DoS attack (Denial of Service). Programs using the official API Service constitute the exception,
- sending out the spam.
The offeror reserves the right in case of behaviours contrary to provisions of this regulations for the temporary, or long-lasting blockade of the user account (Ban), or right to delete it.
6. Frozen accounts as per § 4 items 4-6 cannot be deleted by the User.
7. The user should regularly use the account. Since the offeror reserves the right to remove the Account which wasn't used by 3 weeks, counting from the date of last logging on the site.
8. The user has a duty of ceasing to place external links in the service. The offeror reserves the law to block the Accounts which promote other websites.
9. The agreement with the Site expires in the case of the Death of the user.
10. In case of appearance of the circumstances from the above point the Account is frozen, next deleted.
§ 5 MATERIALS OF THE USER
I. THE RIGHTS TO MATERIALS
1. The user bears the full and exclusive responsibility for Materials which are placed in the service.
2. The service on any account doesn’t bear the responsibility for unauthorized using by the third parties the materials or articles placed on the site. All responsibility, both under the criminal, as well as civil law account is bore by a User.
3. The administrator of the site doesn’t bear the responsibility for materials placed in the service, however he will make every effort to delete/block the materials against the provisions of regulations and generally applicable law.
4. The offeror can partly or entirely remove, or block materials entered by the user, or articles without earlier agreement if he takes up information regarding infringement by the user, i.e. the contents are contrary to legal, judicial or official bans, as well as violate the protected laws of third parties.
5. The user declares that he has the complete rights to Materials placed by himself and the consent of the third parties to the publication in the event when the third parties are found in Materials.
6. The administrator reserves the right to reduce/compress or delete the user account without earlier information without stating the cause.
7. The administrator has the right to a verification of the authenticity of the account any time through citations of the User information, which form every time will be determined by the Administrator.
II. CHECKING THE CONTENT OF MATERIALS
8. The offeror reserves the right to check, before the activation, loaded photographs, materials and articles ton account of the content of indications to the alien authorship. Photographs, indicating without a doubt at the alient authorship, will be only activated, when the user in writing will provide having suitable rights to use.
9. Apart from that the user undertakes to discharge the offeror from claims of the third parties, to which he is exposed on account of the prohibited contents of the announcement. This discharge note includes in the case of the court dispute in particular costs of the legal help and the court costs.
§ 6 SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Credits is a paid service on the site allowing for the activation of additional functions for the user, i.e. points which enable viewing paid articles that is descriptions, secrets and tutorials for games etc. Every article can undergo the change, removal or daily update.
2. The Credits activation consists in choosing one of the available packages and suitable form of the payment.
3. Credits points are granted within 24-72h in working days, not counting the holidays or any non-working days. Purchased points aren't returnable, the user after receiving points isn't able to demand the reimbursement of costs or the customer complaint for the purchased points.
4. Credits cannot be the object of the exchange, or the trade between the Users.
5. In case of removal or freezing the Account the Credits service is deactivate, without the right of the User to the reimbursement of costs.
II. STAR PACKAGE
6. The user can activate the promotional package “Star” for the other User, however cannot demand from the given User performing any activity in exchange.
7. The given User while logging on the site is informed about activation of the promotional package “Star” by the other User, and also is able to accept or reject his/her activation. In the event when the User rejected the activation of the promotional package “Star", this package is activated on the account of the giving User.
III. THE ARTICLE
8. The article is a description for games, tutorials or descriptions of missions which can be incomplete or partial, since they can undergo the daily update. In order to display the article one should buy credits points choosing one of the available points packages and the suitable form of the payment.
§ 7 DURATION
1. Since paid additional benefits are ordered and paid in advance, they don't require any notice of termination by the user.
§ 8 CONDITIONS OF THE PAYMENT
1. Services listed in the price list have paid nature.
2. Choice of services listed in Article 1 by the user causes obligation of the payment the due remuneration in advance. The service will be performed after receiving the payment.
§ 9 RESPONSIBILITY
1. The offeror isn't responsible for a permanent attainability of web portals, punctual and complete handing over materials, in the event when it isn't in his area of influence.
2. The offeror don’t take the responsibility for ill-considered placing alien photographic files in the reference to viruses. The user should protect himself against the loss of data.
3. You agree to pay the compensation, regard innocent and defend freecd-key.com, its employees, publishers of the licence, owners of the licence and heirs to entitlements (on the whole - protected parties) against all claims, with requests for recompenses, compensations, covering the cost and bearing responsibility (including justified court payments and payments due to the lawyers) resulting or connected with the non-compliance of this provisions and assumptions by you or other person, acting based on your clues, orders and the control, including, but not limiting to the issuance, spreading, exhibiting or using published contents in other way by you or other person using your password.
4. In no circumstances, including, but not being limited to a sluggishness, keygames.com will bear the responsibility for particular, incidental, direct, indirect, criminal liabilities or consecutive losses or compensations by this virtue, resulting because of using by you or the non-user from this site, any its content, services, functions, products / or connected with this software, even if freecd-key.com or its plenipotentiary representative were warned about the possibility of such a recompense. The effective law doesn't provide for restrictions of responsibilities or the compensation, therefore the recalled restriction cannot be applied towards you.
5. ADDITIONALLY, IN THE ENTIRE SCOPE ALLOWED BY THE LAW, THE CONTRACTOR, HIS LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS OF SERVICES AND PARTNERS AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL, ARISING, PARTICULAR, RESULTING IN THE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LIABILITY AND OTHER DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM OR ARISEN IN CONNECTION TO SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION RECEIVED BY THEM. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH SERVICES, YOU CAN ONLY TO RESIGN FROM USING THEM.
§ 10 COPYRIGHTS
1. Service and all included in it directly or in files texts, graphics, elements of the image, logotypes and sounds are protected on behalf of the offeror, users and the third parties with copyrights. As a result they cannot be without any authorization of holder of copyrights duplicated, published, copied, moved, distributed or commercially used, both in a conventional, as well as electronic way.
2. Downloading and other using of this material are only allowed within the limits indicated by the copyright.
§ 11 GATHERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE USERS AND THEIR USING
1. The offeror limits collecting and processing personal data to the essential minimum, in order to perform services of the highest quality.
2. The offeror protects and processes personal data according to the binding regulations and norms of the protection. However, the offeror doesn’t give the 100% guarantee of its protection against the loss as a result of an technical failure or the attempt of theft.
3. Personal data serve the realization of our obligations, including delivering ordered information and services.
4. We use IP addresses of users in order to diagnose the problems associated with the work of our server, analysis of the safety infringement and in the service management. The IP address is used to the identification and collection of demographic data from persons visiting the site (such as information about regions, from which the connection took place). This information in no way is linked with personal data of users.
5. Based on the obtained personal data there may be prepared collective, general statistical balance sheets, revealed to the third parties. They usually include information about viewership of our service. However, these balance sheets contain no personal data allowing for the identification of the single users.
§ 12 CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
1. Freecd-key.com website doesn’t bear the responsibility for purchased services as well as doesn’t accept the customer complaint associated with them. Contents of the paid articles may undergo daily change. By buying and registering on our site you accept the regulations at once.
§ 13 FINAL DECISIONS
1. For arisen on the basis of this regulations of the contractual relations exclusively a private domestic law of the Republic of Poland is applicable.
2. Invalidity, both total and partial, of single provisions of this regulations, doesn't influence the importance of the remaining decisions.
3. All actions with the reference to making use of services must be taken within 1 year of occurrence of the cause. In case of actions arisen of the necessity to enforce the decisions of this conditions the plaintiff may submit for the reimbursement of costs and legal payments. In case of the court decision on the invalidity of some of decisions of this conditions, it will be canceled in the lowest possible lengthiness, in such a way that the remaining conditions won't stop being effective. Suppliers of services associated with activity for the contractor are the third party.
4. In case of any questions or remarks concerning this regulations, or applied practice of our portal the offeror asks for a contact on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask to get acquainted with binding principles on freecd-key.com